сряда, 14 юли 2010 г.

Valya Balkanska (Delju Haidutin)

This song was sent to the Space with Voyager spacecraft in 1977




The Ocean of Love
by Rumiana Russeva

The love of the ocean
in the midst of night
gives me security.
Why? - Because the waves
are strong enough
to carry me far away
to the sky in the broken
silenced night.

The storm of life makes me
wrestle facing death
that gives me insecurity
and tension,
teaching me to pay
more attention
and thus embracing me
in suffering.
it makes me mention
the friendship of the ocean
giving me a lot of emotions.

So I have felt like a flying dove -
light and bright.
She reached the sky with a cry
and fluttering in grief
flew down again
to make her offering
inside the heart of night.

She asked, “ Are you the one
carrying the destiny of mine?”
And somebody said,
“ Yes. I am the one waiting
for your smile”

She saw a dying pigeon
in the bushes - Was he still alive?
In disrepair she made a circle,
as she knew
the poor pigeon would never do…

Sadly he could not pay attention
to accept the liberation
of the ocean of divine love…
as well as the little crying dove.



В океана на любовта

Любовта на океана
в нощта ме пази...Защо ?
Защото силните вълни
ме подемат към върха

Житейската борба ме кара
в битка да посрещна
лице в лице смъртта.

А тя ме прави неуверен..
и тревожен,
по-чувствителен
и по-нищожен,
и прегрърнат в страдание
да си спомня с топлина
приятелство в океана,
дарило ме с воля за борба.

И се почувствах птица
лекокрила– светла и свободна
И стигнала небето
гълъбица спусна се с вик,
за да даде сърцето си в нощта.

И тя попита:
- Нима си този, понесъл
моята съдба?
Отвърна й тих глас:
- Да, чакам твоята усмивка.
Ела с мен в нощта.
Видя умиращ гълъб в храста:
Жив ли бе все още? -
отчаяно се завъртя,
осъзнала, че гълъбът не е успял.

Скръбно тя установи смъртта му,
с внимание не я дари – умря,
паднал в шубрака на нощта,
гълъб тъжен не приел от нея свободата...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар